The lending section of the library, which includes the lending and return desk, is attended to by 12 librarians and assistant librarians who provide their expertise and assistance.
- the Belgrade City Library is a lending library, which means that the greater part of the library’s holdings may be borrowed and taken out of the Library
- up to 3 books may be borrowed for a period of up to 20 days
- the deadline for returning books may be extended by phone, by calling:
- If the Library does not have the desired publication, and you have no previously borrowed books, you may borrow it from any library within the BCL network.
- membership cards are valid for all public municipal libraries
- assistance in searching through the library’s holdings
- recommendations for reading
How to obtain a publication?
- The electronic and card catalogues contain the call number of the publication desired. You may find this number by yourself or ask a librarian for assistance.
- For Groups
- For Families
- Discount for Students